Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Shoes!!!

Oh yeah I forgot! I got new shoes! I'm not really a trendy girl, I think it was all the commercials with butts in them that urged me to buy them, I want my butt to look like the cute butts!

The Nike Shox did me well for a year now, and they are still good, but it was time.


The Reebok Runtone, specifically for walking and running...OK I know I can't get a super hot butt and legs without actually doing the work, but. The first day I had them I wore them at the hill of death park mom and I walk at with her dogs. They are super comfy and walking up the hill of death I could feel it more in the backs of my legs and butt. Maybe it's psychological, I dunno BUT I'm still a little sore in the back of my legs, butt, and abs. I love them.

I also did a Zumba class which I am going to on Thursdays with two friends from work. I have absolutely no coordination. Dancing is not a skill I posses, but Zumba was fun and I sweated my ass off. Tomorrow I go again. I feel better being active again.

No comments:

Post a Comment