hehehe...date with Mr. DHAFG went way more successful than expected and he's polite!!! When we first met I didn't think anything would happen and we laughed and played pool and drank a beer or two and then he walked me to my car and all very standard. We talked about mustangs and cameros...he has an older camero I have a new mustang. Then he wanted to go for a ride in my mustang, I'm like OK...so we are sitting there in the car for like an hour and he keeps looking in my eyes and I keep asking what is on his mind, I'm starting to feel attraction. He finally says "I'm trying to decide if I should make a move or not" so I calmly say "if you want to I think you should" AND HE DID!!! Let the kissing commence! He was so reluctant to leave AND he already wants to see me again next weekend!!! The most important part, he asked what was on my mind, and naturally with all the kissing I'm thinking sex. I decline to say what is on my mind and I say something about waiting on that, he said "Some things are worth waiting for" IT BLEW MY MIND!!! Usually the only way I get a second date is to put out on the first date! YAY!!!
I love being,
The Beaverhausen
I love being,
The Beaverhausen
Wow congrats on such a wonderful first date!
ReplyDelete