That's a picture of the console of my car on the drive home this afternoon...can we say ready for fall? I know I can! The good thing about summer by far this year is there's about 30 dragonflies that have taken up residence in the backyard around 6:30 every evening and I guess what they are doing is swooping around eating bugs, namely flys and mosquitoes and that is fine by me. Usually the only reason people take me outside with them is because I'm a mosquito attractor and no one else gets chewed up like me! It's because I'm soooo sweet! So the fact that a mosquito is meeting an untimely death by being dive bombed out of the sky by this monstrous dragon fly is a-OK with me! At one point my car actually read up to 112 degrees...WAY TOO MUCH! Colder weather coming soon? I'm hoping so and I'm OK with that! It was so bad the other day when I was driving to the bookstore and talking on my cell phone my arm was bent at the elbow holding the phone to my ear and there was sweat running down my arm from the bend in my elbow, what that says to me is IT'S TOO DAMN HOT!
Sometimes dark and dry, sometimes entertaining and light, always the Beaverhausen...
Monday, August 23, 2010
Odds and Ends...
That's a picture of the console of my car on the drive home this afternoon...can we say ready for fall? I know I can! The good thing about summer by far this year is there's about 30 dragonflies that have taken up residence in the backyard around 6:30 every evening and I guess what they are doing is swooping around eating bugs, namely flys and mosquitoes and that is fine by me. Usually the only reason people take me outside with them is because I'm a mosquito attractor and no one else gets chewed up like me! It's because I'm soooo sweet! So the fact that a mosquito is meeting an untimely death by being dive bombed out of the sky by this monstrous dragon fly is a-OK with me! At one point my car actually read up to 112 degrees...WAY TOO MUCH! Colder weather coming soon? I'm hoping so and I'm OK with that! It was so bad the other day when I was driving to the bookstore and talking on my cell phone my arm was bent at the elbow holding the phone to my ear and there was sweat running down my arm from the bend in my elbow, what that says to me is IT'S TOO DAMN HOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment