Monday, June 14, 2010

Acting Our Age...

After 3 weeks with a non-functioning kitchen...YAY!!! Isn't that awesome!

Also i'm going to turn in my formal 2 weeks notice letter. I'm always freaked out that they will immediately cut me loose, with this job since it is so hard to replace people I don't think they will but it is always an irrational fear in the back of my mind. If they do, that's ok. CPS wanted me to start on the 21st anyways and I refused saying I really needed to give 2 weeks notice. I can hear Gracie screaming from 2 hours away and as much as I really want to be pissy and say "hey, for all the times you screwed me over and made me cry i'm leaving NOW!" we are adults (as much as we don't want to be) and I have to side with mom on this...we don't want to burn bridges. I'd much rather turn Thor loose on them and watch them all run hehe...


So for now we will act like adults...at the moment though I have to throw on some warpaint, put on my uniform, and with my 2 weeks notice letter in my hot little hand i'll venture towards work. I can feel my stomach turning and queezing out, it'll be ok. After work I HAVE to go to the gym, my ankle is much better and it's time to get back on the treadmill. Tomorrow i'm so happy, my very favorite pilates instructor is back! So back to the gym grind I go, plus it will all help with the anxiety.

Until Next Time...

Anastasia

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes...Thor would definately take care of them.... I am totally excited that you are starting this new job soon. You mustn't be freaked out about turning in your two weeks. Even THAT is a "take THAT you buddy screwing jerks!" So, if we HAVE to act like adults here (which let's face it, is no fun at all sometimes) then you're still getting to stick it to them 'cause they're gonna be one woman short!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sweet revenge. They'll never find another like The Beav!

    ReplyDelete