Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Student Loans Give Me The Scratch!

So I had a dream of graduating college, getting at least a bachelors degree, pursuing a career that will make me happy and living a better life...all this came tumbling down when the grace period was officially over. With the recent economy in crisis my student loan that I got from 1 bank each time I re-upped was sold off to 4 different loan servicers. Really???...and I've got bills from each one wanting payment PRONTO! So consolidation here I come. I don't understand though because each payment is going to the US Dept of Education...and if you go to the department of education website it shows all my educational loans listed with 4 different companies. They know they have me bent over a barrel, they just don't care! It's like when I had surgery in January 2009, I got bills from everyone! The hospital, the surgeon, the anesthesiologist, 2 different labs, and lord knows who else. The one silver lining of the whole thing, because of the nature of my new employer I may only have to pay student loans back for 10 years and then be forgiven for the rest...whew! I wonder who I can start billing for my precious time...hmmm. Student loans give me the scratch!

No One Else Has The Guts To Be,

The Beaverhausen

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy girl... Glad to hear your new employer may even help with some of the cost!

    ReplyDelete