Sometimes dark and dry, sometimes entertaining and light, always the Beaverhausen...
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
First Clean Meal Report...
So since I decided to eat clean, it's just something I've been thinking about constantly as I do not have the full funds to go all out at this time. Although I do what I can, ever since Mrs. Adventure posted the breakfast staple at her house I adapted it to what I have and it's awesome! I eat it every morning, since the yogurt I use is plain and I also use almond milk the oatmeal honey almonds and blueberries it's as close as I can see to being clean. It has protein, complex carbs, good fats, fruit natural sweetner and not refined...yummm yummm I also sprinkle some wheat germ on it just for good measure! So that's one meal a day that's clean (mom eats it too and loves it, my sister even makes it for my grandma) and today was the first clean dinner. I got it out of the book by Tosca Reno The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged, you could also find the recipe on the website Eat-Clean Diet it's Asian Noodle Bowls and sooooooo goood! Something I will be cooking often for sure! Tomorrow is another new recipe, I'm not quite sure yet and I'm going to try my hand at making the Sweet Potato Breakfast Bars...can't wait!!! I do feel better, not as run down as usual for this time of night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last night I came home to something new also. Mom had made quinoa with chopped baked chicken from the night before, carrots, peas (yuck), and broccoli all mixed in there. It was pretty damn good...except for the peas. lol But I am right there with you. I've got a toe on the bandwagon and I'm getting with it.
ReplyDeleteWay to go!
ReplyDeletePS: I am posting a nacho recipe today you MUST try I promise its healthy and really yummy!