Wednesday, July 28, 2010

so yeah...

I tooootally didn't end up making another clean dinner tonight, I had a cheeseburger instead, BUT I did bake the sweet potato oat bars to take as snacks because my stomach was growling something fierce in risk assessment training today! In my twisted sugar soaked mentality I had them pegged as being sweeter, my new task at hand is to retrain my brain to not always turn away when something isn't sweet. They are good, filled with sweet potato, oats, raisins, almonds, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, all good for me yummy things, and the baking......OOOOOOOH the baking smells extra super double yummy! They are good though, and better than other things I could be putting in my body. Cmon brain, get with the program! :)

As Always,

The Beaverhausen

1 comment:

  1. Crap I typed up a long response and I think the internet ate it!

    Hey to cure that sweet tooth try the breakfast cookie dough cereal I posted this am it was really yummy!

    ReplyDelete