Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thirty ffff......

Really, was that necessary? There is this guy in my class that I want to kick until he's dead! We are arranged into groups by the way the tables are set up and the instructor says that in our groups we are going to discuss blah blah whatever. So the youngest person in the group was going to be the leader. So this guy I want to kick asks the girl next to me her age, she says 30, he cringes and makes this little noise. REALLY? So he looks at me and I immediately say "nooo way, not after that look you just gave her!?!" so he skips me gets everyone else and then comes back to me and says "thirty fff..." I'm sure my eyebrow shot straight up to my hairline indicating that if he continues on with that I'll be forced to strangle him...really jerk-o was that necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment