Friday, July 16, 2010

I knew it...

So I've hit the wall, I'm frustrated. For training they give me this big binder full of assignments and 3 supervisors and tell me they will explain later. So, when is later? Will it be the day the assignments are due? Make me sit in a classroom for 2 straight weeks and the trainer reads out of a book, no thought to what he's saying. The OJT (on the job training) Supervisor I'm supposed to take all my concerns to about the training has been out for the last week and a half. Where do I go now?!? You want me to document all this stuff, but don't tell me what to put in the documentation. You want me to use this computer program over the next two weeks to do assignments, but cancel the first everything I need to know about the computer program training class and the next one is two weeks away, right before all the assignments are due. Also if I don't pass this training with 70%, what happens then? Do I get shitcanned? By that time my old job will be filled and I'll be unemployed!!! I'm freaking out bad, I'm down to my last $300 in my checking account and it's 2 weeks to payday. I'm already a paycheck short this month, what now??? fuck.

Beav

No comments:

Post a Comment