Sunday, July 25, 2010

Irritation levels rising...

For the past few weeks I've been all happy and positive, today I'm irritated. My biggest pet peeve in life is indecisive people. I understand that some decisions are hard to make, it took me 6 months before I fully committed to the decision to divorce my husband. Most decisions are not hard! I say, yes I want to eat clean and feel better. I'm tired of all the crap fast food and ready for something good and healthy. I now work normal hours and can come home and cook dinner, eat a good breakfast in the mornings, and pack good healthy food. Some people, I'm really trying not to name names, express a desire to lead a healthier life. Since they live in the house with me this makes it all the easier. So tonight I make up a grocery list of dinners to cook for the week that will result in leftovers for lunch. This person has been angry since I started making, at her request, breakfast to go because her co-worker says it looks gross and turns her nose up. This makes her angry and I suffer through the rants about it. Every recipe I show her she turns her nose up, eww tofu eww whats that eww that sounds gross eww eww eww. She does this to me every time I bring up a new and different idea. REALLY?!? DID YOU NOT JUST ASK FOR MY HELP!!! So I tell her she is doing the same thing to me that upsets her when her co-worker does it, all she says is "fine, you make it, I'll eat it" so now I'm automatically stuck with all the cooking. UGH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in a tough spot, just think to yourself that you love that person and you are making a difference in their future health wise. As for your question: Coconut Oil / Butter I found at my HEB near the olive oil and other oils. Your health lady might call it butter but its oil... coconut oil when cold sets hard so it looks like butter but here in Texas its normally in liquid form since its so hot. I wrote a blog last week and covered the benefits of this wonderful oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention, I like to rub a little Coconut butter / oil on my sweet potatos in place of butter is so much better for me and it tastes like a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. You're not. Cook for you. Cook for you because YOU know it's good/better for you and you KNOW you like it. There is no reason for her to act like that towards you because her bitch of a co-worker has to act afool and she's too coward to tell the bitch to suck it. Cook for you. She'll either quit bitching about it and jump on the bandwagon, or she won't. But do it for you. She can cook for herself if she doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete